Organic Hair Color = Happy Healthy Hair
Wanting to cover up those stubborn grays? Or does your hair color reflect the current trend? Maybe you need to restore discolored hair from the sun or chlorine? Coloring hair has been a long time solution for all of these things and traditionally has involved a variety of chemicals that causes more damage in the end. Ammonia is only one of those to look out for.
Did you know ammonia:
1. is the number one ingredient in fertilizers
2. is used as rocket fuel
3. is the solution for hard-to-remove soap buildup in your bathroom
4. removes tarnish from your silver
5. is a cleaning agent for gold jewelry where commercial cleaners fail
6. cleans stains caused by pets, food and drinks.
7. kills mildew
8. helps repel moths
9. keeps garbage cans odor-free
10. eliminates paint odors.
11. is used as an oven cleaner.
12. produces toxic gases if mixed with bleach or other general home cleaning products.
13. needs ventilation when being used
14. should never have contact with your eyes.
15. is especially dangerous to pregnant woman
16. was found to be linked to bladder cancer in a study by the International Journal of Cancer
17. causes both short and long term damage to the throats and lungs including headaches, stinging eyes, and rashes.
Long term exposure can permanently damage the respiratory system.
Just imagine what it is doing to your hair?
1. produces a more even color
2. is gentler to your hair and scalp
3. lasts longer
4. is healthier for both you and the stylist
5. is non toxic to the body
Resolve to make this healthy choice for yourself. Your hair will be renewed, and you will never look back!